“Have confidence. I have overcome the world.” Our Lord Christ, Jn. ch. xvi, v. 33
Ten unforgettable days of pilgrimage in The Eternal City, Rome — Monday, October 4 to Wednesday, October 13.
Eight reasons sure to convince even the worst skeptic to make pilgrimage to Rome this autumn. (See below.)
Join us for an experience of a lifetime. At an unbeatable price, to boot.
Sign up online now. Click here. Space is – very – limited. (Better hurry.)
Or, print & mail in the registration form on this page.
What are you waiting for? Greg, Susie, Melie, and Joey Lloyd have already booked and submitted the down-payment. (Reuben, Maestro Eric, and others are soon to follow.)
Everyone is welcome to pilgrimage, even if not a member of the Mary Immaculate Choir ( MIC) or singing in Rome. (Read on for details.)
Still undecided on account of “covid-paralysis” or too many “what-if’s”?
Let us help overcome that. (The promised 8 reasons continue below the photo.)
If the above photo does not move you, consider these reasons to make this pilgrimage.
- First, Italy does not require a “vaccine” (so-called) as condition to enter the country.
- Second, Italy no longer requires the wearing of a mask.
- Third, all the churches and holy sites of The City are now open to pilgrims.
- Fourth, register today and receive a discount of $150/pilgrim off the already-inexpensive airfare (currently $999) for a non-stop, roundtrip flight Philadelphia-Rome — but only if you act quickly. Our guides have reserved 20 seats at $850! And only 14 remain as of today (Wed, June 2.)
- Fifth, register as a family of four with at least one active (or inactive) MIC choir member, and reduce the per-pilgrim down-payment by $200/pilgrim — from $450 to $250!
- Sixth, with travel insurance purchased through Canterbury Pilgrimages, our guide, you can’t go wrong. Because your travel costs are covered — including dental & medical emergencies — and refunded in case your pilgrimage is interrupted or cancelled. (Terms apply — but they are generous.)
(On top of that insurance, the organizer-in-chief at Canterbury has assured us that, in the unlikely event our pilgrimage is postponed due to travel restrictions, any payments made toward your trip will be honored on postponed dates in 2022.)
- Seventh, name another professionally-guided, all-traditional, ten-day, old-Mass-every-day-in-Rome-with-TWO-chaplains-pilgrimage for under $2,800/pilgrim — that also includes round-trip airfare and 8 full days & nights in Rome?
- Eighth, pray holy Mass in the traditional Roman manner with the Mary Immaculate Choir & Schola chanting in the Chapel of St. Pope Pius V – kneeling before the very Manger where Baby Jesus lay – in St. Mary Major Basilica in Rome, in honor of Our Lady’s of the Rosary’s Victory 450 years ago at the Battle of Lepanto.
Note: Though faithful from anywhere may join pilgrimage, only bona fide members of the Choir & Schola chant during the Liturgies in Rome.
What are you waiting for? Greg, Susie, Melie, and Joey Lloyd, Reuben and five other DeMasters, Maestro Eric and Meg McWhirter, and several other members of the MIC have already booked and submitted the down-payment. (And come October, Bernadette and Annika will be waiting for us to join them, studying in Rome for the semester.)
Register online now.
Or print & mail in the registration form on this blog post.