NCCL is an apostolate of priests, religious and laity, dedicated to Catholic restoration. We are Catholics with close ties to grassroots Catholic movements organized nationally and abroad to advance the mission of the magisterium of the Church, and to support the Holy Father as Vicar of Christ on earth.
For over three decades the Coalition has assisted Catholics — in concrete, practical ways — to persevere in Catholic Faith, practice true devotion to Mary and strive for holiness in these troubled times. NCCL counsels and cooperates with Catholics from different countries, in all walks of life.
NCCL works to have the teachings of the magisterium applied authentically to Catholic schools and parishes. The Coalition holds the no-compromise line against the trend to ‘accommodate’ or ‘update’ the Church to the world and its modern opinions and practices.
A critical part of NCCL’s unique modus operandi is to address root causes of the present crisis, not merely symptoms. Rather than train ‘conservative fire fighters’ to put out ‘liberal fires’ faster than they can start, the apostolate helps Catholics learn to live according to the Light of the Fire within.
For the ordeal which the Church is undergoing can be ended only by a return of, and to, the principles which make her continuous and everlasting.
Dedication to action for a complete restoration means NCCL offers an array of services to groups and individuals, such as:
* bringing the traditional Roman Liturgy to one’s diocese, or improving current conditions
* introducing Latin Catholics to the Eastern Catholic Churches
* helping Catholics receive all the Sacraments without compromising Faith — or conscience
* consulting to resolve abuses in parishes and dioceses — with canon law when necessary
* communicating a no-compromise message to the Vatican and hierarchy on critical issues
* administering the annual Pilgrimage for Restoration
* helping parents to begin home-schooling, and to persevere
* leading laity to authentically Catholic priests and guides in the spiritual life
* helping parents navigate a Catholic course for children through today’s social ‘minefields’
* finding a parish where one can worship in peace
* promoting the magisterium’s doctrine on modesty
* showing pro-lifers the connections between sex-ed and abortion
* training Catholics how to use the news media
* guiding converts and ‘reverts’ through crisis to tradition
* reproducing rare and out-of-print encyclicals and tracts
* fielding questions and consulting on issues from A-Z
* networking with no-compromising Catholics and groups — putting tradition-minded Catholics in touch, across town and continents
The list goes on, but you get the picture — the Coalition is an ‘international office’ of action.
May the Lord preserve our Holy Father, Benedict XVI.
May He give him life and protect him in this life, and reserve for him the reward of the just.